To begin using Labor Sync, you must register a device. An employee uses a device to create an entry, consisting of time, location, and optional job. A printable, graphic version of this guide can be downloaded in English and Spanish.
- Run the Labor Sync app on your device. App downloads for Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows are available for download free of charge.
- Log in to the Labor Sync website. If you don't have an account see "Creating an Account".
- Click on the Devices Tab near the top left of the page.
- Click the Add Device button.
- Enter the devices Activation Code. This alphanumeric code is displayed on the device when the Labor Sync app is run for the first time.
- Enter the Device's information.
- Click Activate Device.
- On your device, tap Activate and begin using Labor Sync!
Next Step: "Adding an Employee"